Santa Clarita, CA Attic Insulation
Santa Clarita, California Attic Insulation Services
Insulation adds a protective layer to your home to help keep it cool in the summer and warm in the winter while reducing your energy costs. At Conejo Valley Insulation, our insulation specialists can help you save more than 15 percent off your home’s heating and cooling costs by adding attic insulation.
Are you seeking home attic insulation services? At Conejo Valley Insulation, we specialize in both blown-in cellulose and fiberglass, including fiberglass batt insulation.
With 40 plus years of insulation experience, our insulation specialists are here to meet all your needs. We are licensed, insured, and bonded. Best of all, we provide affordable insulation services to the Conejo Valley, Santa Clarita, and the surrounding areas. Our goal is to treat our customers like family and ensure complete satisfaction with each job we undertake.
We have a team of insulation technicians that have been in business together for over 40 years.
We’re a reputable contractor with legitimate credentials. C-20 and General B License # 536465.
Get in touch with us for the best and affordable insulation services in Conejo Valley and Surroundings.
What Our clients Say!
- Why Blown-In Insulation for Santa Clarita Attics? How does it work?
- The Benefits of Home Attic Insulation in Santa Clarita, CA
- Our Professional Attic Insulation Services in Santa Clarita, CA Includes:
- How can I tell if my home needs new attic insulation? What are the Signs?
- How to Save Money and Energy every month with Better Attic Insulation.
- Why Choose Conejo Valley Insulation Your Blown-in Insulation Contractor in Santa Clarita CA
- Blown-in Insulation Contractor Near Me
Why Blown-In Insulation for Santa Clarita Attics? How does it work?
Insulation effectively slows the transfer of heat and air from the home to the outside. The U.S. Department of Energy has found that as many as 90 percent of homes in the country are under-insulated, increasing the home’s energy costs by ten to twenty percent.
One of the most popular home insulation choices is blown-in insulation for lowering your home’s energy use. The loose fibrous insulation is easily blown into cavities.
You can choose between cellulose or fiberglass-blown attic insulation. Insulation specialists will drill small application holes to blow in the insulation and then plug the holes when the job is complete. We can effectively insulate attics, and the spaces between floors and ceilings, and wall cavities.
Blown-in insulation is an excellent choice to insulate areas of your home that are not easily accessible such as the wall cavities or if the home’s attic space does not provide sufficient room.
The Benefits of Home Attic Insulation in Santa Clarita, CA
There are various benefits to home attic insulation that you should carefully weigh when deciding if adding insulation is a good choice. A well-insulated building typically experiences minor environmental damage from wear and tear and needs fewer repairs than an underinsulated structure.
Benefits of home insulation services include:
- Lowers home energy uses and costs
- Controls humidity and condensation levels in the home
- Creates a comfortable home interior
- Fire protection
- Noise control
- Environmental protection
- Improved home aesthetics
Installation of home insulation does cost money, but it’s an investment in your home. The initial installation costs are quickly recovered due to the above benefits.
Our Professional Attic Insulation Services in Santa Clarita, CA Includes:
» Attic insulation replacement in Santa Clarita,
a. Attic Insulation Replacement in Santa Clarita
Attics are an often-overlooked area of the home, but they must be maintained. At Conejo Valley Insulation, we offer a wide range of home insulation choices such as loose-fill blown-in fiberglass or cellulose insulations and batt insulation to meet your home’s needs. We can effectively retrofit insulation into existing homes by blowing in the new material over the top of the home’s existing insulation to increase the R-value and provide greater in-home comfort.
b. Blown-In/ Loose-Fill Attic Insulation Installation in Santa Clarita, CA
Having proper insulation in the attic is a necessity to maintain your home’s comfort. Conejo Valley Insulation provides service to Santa Clarita, CA, and the surrounding area.
Rodents and other pests can easily invade your home’s attic space and wall cavities. The insulation can sustain damage from fur, urine, and feces. However, at Conejo Valley Insulation, we offer complete home insulation replacement to maintain indoor air quality.
Our insulations specialists will conduct a thorough professional inspection of your attic and crawl space to determine if you need insulation removal and replacement. We will then outline your options, such as blown-in insulation or fiberglass batt.
c. Fix Damaged Insulation. Re-Insulate Services in Santa Clarita, CA
Your home’s insulation can sustain damage and require re-insulation services.
Common problems that occur include:
- Uneven blown insulation can happen if a homeowner or handyman rents a machine and install blown-in insulation. When not installed correctly, the insulation can form hills and bald spots. The uneven distribution reduces the insulation’s effectiveness.
- Missing Insulation can occur around skylights or if insulation batts loosen and start to fall from the attic’s roof. Sometimes insulation is moved during a home repair and not replaced.
- Compacted insulation can occur from being walked on or having storage boxes placed on the insulation. Once compressed, the insulation loses its insulative value.
- Over the years, insulation can lose its R-value as it collapses and deteriorates. Once the R-value is compromised, then the insulation loses efficiency.
- Often areas of the home that have been converted into living space from a garage or carport lack adequate insulation. Installing insulation in such locations can make them more livable.
- The knee walls are the vertical walls located between the house and the attic. They are common where the high walls meet the ceiling. Typically, they are not insulated.
- The access area for the attic is often overlooked and lacks insulation. We can easily use a batt of fiberglass to cover the access point and provide it with an insulative value.
d. Insulation Inspection Santa Clarita, CA. Get a Free Estimate
At Conejo Valley Insulation, we are a Santa Clarita Blown-in Insulation Contractor who offers inspections to determine problem areas of the home that might lack proper insulation. We will also outline your insulative options.
How can I tell if my home needs new attic insulation? What are the Signs?
If your home is experiencing any of the following problems, then it might need new attic insulation:
- High home energy bills: Inconsistent temperatures in the house - with areas of coldness and warmth.
- Cold Walls and Ceilings: If your walls and ceilings are cold to the touch, then they might have poor insulation.
- Pest Problems: Pests, such as rodents, can take up residence in the insulation causing damage.
- Water Leaks: The attic area can quickly get wet and moldy if there is a leak in the roof or pipes. The damaged insulation will require replacement.
- Ice Dams: Heat escapes from the attic if it is inadequately insulated. The heat causes snow to melt and then refreeze at the gutter area which causes an ice dam to develop. The ice dam often penetrates the home’s shingles and causes structural water damage.
- Noise Permeation: Insulation helps keep your home quiet from outside noise such as dogs barking or when the neighbors play loud music.
- Drafts: The home can experience drafts when poorly insulated even if the doors and windows are closed.
How to Save Money and Energy every month with Better Attic Insulation.
Are you ready to start saving money every month? Contact Conejo Valley Insulation to learn how to help lower your home’s energy bill with insulation installation.
Why Choose Conejo Valley Insulation Your Blown-in Insulation Contractor in Santa Clarita CA:
Are you wondering why choose Conejo Valley Insulation for all your blown-in insulation? Please read the top five reasons why Conejo Valley Insulation is your best choice!
- We are a respected insulation contractor serving Santa Clarita, Conejo Valley, and the surrounding area
- We have over 40 years of experience
- We are licensed, insured, and bonded
- We provide a free consultation to determine your home’s insulation needs.
- We trained and had an entire team of skilled insulation professions to meet your home’s attic insulation needs.
The amount of insulation your home needs depends on the type of insulation it currently has and the R-Value. Another factor that determines the time is the space you plan on insulating. Our knowledgeable insulation technicians will work with you to determine how much insulation your home needs.
The cost of blown-in attic insulation varies depending on your geographic location. We provide free estimates, so you’ll know exactly how much the job will cost. A professional insulation installer will examine your home and needs to determine the best insulation needed and then give you a quote for the total cost.
Blown-in insulation is available as both fiberglass and cellulose. At Conejo Valley Insulation, we also install fiberglass batts. You should contact us to learn the type of insulation your home requires and receive a free quote.
The process of installing blown-in insulation is reasonably straightforward. We will make small holes in the home’s siding to blow the insulation into the wall cavities. In the attic, our technicians will spray the room to coat it effectively. When complete, we will plug the installation holes.
Blown-in Insulation Contractor Near Me
At Conejo Valley Insulation, we serve Santa Clarita, CA, all Conejo Valley, and the in the surrounding area. Please contact us to learn more about our premier insulation services.
Mon-Fri : 10am – 6pm